This charming, historic building is used by folks from the area for bridal showers, baby showers, weddings and wedding receptions, family reunions, christenings, anniversaries, retirement parties and more. It has even been used as an art studio. Just use your imagination!
Part of the charm of this facility are the lustrous, hardwood floors, the antique chandeliers and the classic heavy beams found in the main room. One step into the room and you'll be transported to the schoolhouse where many of our neighbors' great-grandparents attended.
When you rent at the Schoolhouse:
- Tables and chairs are provided
- Fully equipped kitchen, except stove may not be used for cooking that produces grease -laden vapors
- Spacious grounds for picnics or games
- Enclosed porch
- No smoking permitted
- Rent the entire day for one low price
- See our FAQ page for more details
Contact Anne to reserve your date - 856-423-6942 or send us a message.
See our Gallery tab to see past events hosted at the schoolhouse!